This class is designed to carry on the journey from the beginners embroidery stitch class. To be eligible for this class you will need to have completed the beginners class and bring along your original work.
What you learn during this class:
In this class I will be teaching you a number of embroidery and hand stitches to continue with your sampler.
The classes are kept to a maximum of six people so I can give each person individual tuition, attention and supervision. The atmosphere is focused yet relaxed and students are encouraged to work at their own pace.
What to bring
To be eligible for this class you will need to have completed the beginners class and bring along your original work.
Terms and Conditions:
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- Class fees will be refunded or alternative date offered if the class is cancelled by The Fabric and Felt Studio.
- There will be a $20.00 cancellation fee for any cancellation within the 6 days prior to the class with the remaining fee refunded.
- Alternatively the class can be gifted to a friend should you not be able to make it.
- Should you cancel on the day of the class, no refund will be given.