Australia-wide shipping and local collection
*** PLEASE NOTE THAT AUSTRALIA POST HAVE ADVISED THAT DUE TO COVID THERE WILL BE SIGNIFICANT DELAYS IN DELIVERY OF ALL MAIL. EXPRESS MAIL CAN TAKE UP TO 10-12 WORKING DAYS TO SOME REGIONS OF AUSTRALIA****
- Postal charges are calculated by weight up to 5 kg at checkout. Simply add products to your cart and the system will calculate a postage cost before the payment page.
- Sometimes it is hard for the system to calculate the exact weight when a small item is added to a larger or heavier items. Should there be a large discrepancy at the time of posting, a refund will be given.
- All orders will be shipped Australia-wide via Standard Mail delivery within 24 hours unless otherwise advised. You should expect to receive your order within 2-7 business days.
- You can also select Registered or Express delivery options at checkout for an additional cost. Express delivery takes one business day within the Australia Post Express Post Network but some regional areas may take longer. Registered delivery offers proof of posting, signature on delivery, insurance for up to $100 in value and a unique identification number.
Please visit https://auspost.com.au/business/shipping/domestic-shipping LINK for more information.
If you live in Brisbane and would like to pick up your parcel and save on postage, select the ‘Local pick up’ option at checkout.
Lost or damaged orders
The Fabric and Felt Studio is not responsible for lost or damaged parcels. However, I can lodge a formal enquiry with Australia Post should your orders not arrive.
Yes, I ship internationally!
Please select from two international shipping options at checkout:
- International economy (not tracked)
- International standard (tracked)
Please visit https://auspost.com.au/business/shipping/international-shipping) for more information.
If you live in a country which is not listed at checkout, please contact me at email@example.com and I will organise for your order to be shipped to you.
Import duties and taxes
It is the responsibility of the purchaser to pay for any additional import duties, taxes or customs charges applied locally on international orders. No refund will be offered for refusing to pay these fees. Please check your country’s import regulations for details.
Your order is damaged or it hasn’t arrived?
The Fabric and Felt Studio is not responsible for lost or damaged parcels shipped internationally.
Refunds and returns
Fabric and trims
If you cancel your order before a selected fabric or trim is cut, The Fabric and Felt Studio can offer a refund less any Paypal or bank fees incurred.
Once fabric or trim is cut, The Fabric and Felt Studio does not offer a refund or exchange if you simply change your mind or if the colour is not what you thought it to be.
While The Fabric and Felt Studio makes every effort to represent colour accurately, every monitor shows it differently and I cannot guarantee the colours you see will exactly match the colours of the actual fabric or trim.
If you are not sure about a fabric or trim, I would be more than happy to send you a small sample. This will be posted in a regular size envelope at no charge to yourself. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss ordering a sample.
Fabric and trim orders are always checked before posting but should there be a fault, please contact me immediately. Fabrics or trims will be replaced when the faulty item has been returned and received.
Please choose your handmade felted items carefully as The Fabric and Felt Studio does not offer a refund should you change your mind once you have received the item.
Patterns and kits
No refund is available on patterns or kits due to possible copyright infringements.
Payment is accepted by PayPal, credit card (through PayPal but you do not need a PayPal account), bank deposit and cash on collection from The Fabric and Felt Studio.
PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit from your computer using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available).
Bank transfer details are included on your order confirmation which you should receive via email once you have placed your order. Please confirm payment via email. If your payment is not received within five (5) business days, your order will be cancelled.