Australia-wide shipping and local collection
*** PLEASE NOTE THAT AUSTRALIA POST HAVE ADVISED THAT DUE TO COVID THERE WILL BE SIGNIFICANT DELAYS IN DELIVERY OF ALL MAIL. EXPRESS MAIL CAN TAKE UP TO 10-12 WORKING DAYS TO SOME REGIONS OF AUSTRALIA****
- The Fabric and Felt Studio chooses Australia Post. Orders will be mailed within 48 hours Monday-Friday unless otherwise advised.
- The mailing cost includes a postage charge and a handling fee. Postal charges are calculated by size and weight up to 5 kg at checkout. Although some small items may not weigh a lot they are bulky and therefore Australia Post will not allow them the go as a large letter but instead charge parcel rate.
- Sometimes it is hard for the system to calculate the exact weight when a small item is added to a larger or heavier items. Should there be a large discrepancy at the time of posting, a refund will be given.
- Delivery times for large letters is 2-6 business (M-F) days – No tracking is available, therefore if lost by Australia Post then no refund or replacement.
- Delivery times for parcels is 2-5 business (M-F) days – All parcels come with a tracking number and insurance up to $100.
- Delivery times for Express Post takes one business day (M-F), but some regional areas may take longer. All Express Post come with a tracking number and insurance up to $100.
- Registered Post offers unique identification number, insurance for up to $100. Signature is required on delivery.
If you live in Brisbane and would like to pick up your parcel and save on postage, select the ‘Local pick up’ option at checkout.
Lost or damaged orders
I take a great pride in mailing my orders quickly and securely. Once I have mailed the order via Australia Post it is then out of my hands. Therefore, The Fabric and Felt Studio is not responsible for lost or damaged to parcels or letters and will not replace any orders. All parcels rates have tracking including, and I am happy to lodge a formal enquiry with Australia Post should your orders not arrive. With regards to orders sent via letter rate, only the registered letters can be tracked therefore I suggest you choose registered mail to help with tracking.
Yes, I ship internationally!
Please select from two international shipping options at checkout:
- International economy (not tracked)
- International standard (tracked)
If you live in a country which is not listed at checkout, please contact me at email@example.com and I will organise for your order to be shipped to you.
Import duties and taxes
It is the responsibility of the purchaser to pay for any additional import duties, taxes or customs charges applied locally on international orders. No refund will be offered for refusing to pay these fees. Please check your country’s import regulations for details.
Your order is damaged or it hasn’t arrived?
The Fabric and Felt Studio is not responsible for lost or damaged parcels shipped internationally. If you have purchased International Standard shipping that has tracking, then I am happy to lodge a formal enquiry with Australian Post on your behalf.
Refunds and returns
Fabric and trims
If you cancel your order before a selected fabric or trim is cut, The Fabric and Felt Studio can offer a refund less any Paypal, Stripe, Afterpay fee or bank fees incurred.
Once fabric or trim is cut, The Fabric and Felt Studio does not offer a refund or exchange if you simply change your mind or if the colour is not what you thought it to be.
While The Fabric and Felt Studio makes every effort to represent colour accurately, every monitor shows it differently and I cannot guarantee the colours you see will exactly match the colours of the actual fabric or trim.
If you are not sure about a fabric or trim, I would be more than happy to send you a small sample. This will be posted in a regular size envelope at no charge to yourself. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss ordering a sample.
Fabric and trim orders are always checked before posting but should there be a fault, please contact me immediately. Fabrics or trims will be replaced when the faulty item has been returned and received.
Please choose your handmade felted items carefully as The Fabric and Felt Studio does not offer a refund should you change your mind once you have received the item.
Patterns and kits
No refund is available on patterns or kits due to possible copyright infringements.
Payment is accepted by PayPal, credit card (through PayPal but you do not need a PayPal account), Apple Pay (credit card) bank deposit and cash on collection from The Fabric and Felt Studio.
PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit from your computer using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available).
Bank transfer details are included on your order confirmation which you should receive via email once you have placed your order. Please confirm payment via email. If your payment is not received within five (5) business days, your order will be cancelled.
To pay with Apply Pay remember you must be on an Apple devise and using your Safari web browser
Shop now and pay later interest free with Afterpay. Add your favourite items to the cart. Select Afterpay at checkout. Login or create your Afterpay account, instant approval decision. Your purchase will be split into 4 payments, payable every two weeks. Currently only available to Australian residence. Sorry Afterpay is not available for Classes.