During this class you will make your very own Christmas Wreath by firstly wet felting the flowers. Wet felting is an ancient art that involves the bonding together of wool fibres to create a felted fabric.
Please note, this is not just cutting flowers out of a felted fabric sheet. You will be shaping your flowers from merino wool rovings and embellishing them with silk tops and curls from a large selection of colours, and then hand felting them.
Once you have made your flowers you will then cover a 30cm wire circular frame with quality burlap ribbon before embellishing it with your flowers.
You will make up to 4 flowers for your wreath along with embellishments.
Christmas wreaths in the making
Terms and Conditions:
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- Class fees will be refunded or alternative date offered if the class is cancelled by The Fabric and Felt Studio.
- There will be a $25.00 cancellation fee for any cancellation with the remaining fee refunded.
- Alternatively the class can be gifted to a friend should you not be able to make it.
- No refund will be offered once the class or class course has begun.