What will your child learn during a sewing class at The Fabric and Felt Studio?
This is a great place for kids to learn how to sew. In this class I will be teaching the children the simple art of Tapestry.
Tapestry is a great way for children to develop their hand-eye coordination as well as develop their fine motor skills without even realising it. It also helps them to focus, provides confidence, empowerment, pride and a sense of achievement!
Sewing and crafting also helps children develop great social skills. Students find it easy to make new friends when they are sitting alongside each other and their hands are busy. The children also learn to help, encourage and support each other when they are learning a new skill together.
The classes are kept to a maximum of six children so I can give each child individual tuition, attention and supervision. The atmosphere is focused yet relaxed and students are encouraged to work at their own pace.
Snacks and breaks
Sewing requires lots of concentration so we take breaks out on the shady covered deck where children can drink and eat a snack brought from home. Water is available at any time.
What to bring
You don’t have to bring anything! I will be supplying all the materials for this class.
Terms and Conditions:
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- Class fees will be refunded or alternative date offered if the class is cancelled by The Fabric and Felt Studio.
- There will be a $35.00 processing fee for any cancellation received within 48hours prior to the class with the remaining fee refunded.
- Alternatively the class can be gifted to a friend should you not be able to make it.
- No refund will be offered once the class has begun.
- No refund if you simply don’t show.