The kids will have fun in this very creative class of wet felt making. Using fine pulled wool rovings (fibres) they will lay a design onto sheet of bubble wrap and then using other fibres such as yarn and recycled fabric they create a textural contrast on their design.
With the work held in place with tulle, soapy water is used to wet the materials down and then start the felting process by wrapping the work around a rod to be rolled back and forth on the table.
The fiction causes the fibres to fuse together to form a colourful fabric, this then will be hand embellished to enhance the child’s design.
This activity can also be booked as a birthday party!
Terms and Conditions:
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- Class fees will be refunded or alternative date offered if the class is cancelled by The Fabric and Felt Studio.
- There will be a $20.00 processing fee for any cancellation received within 48hours prior to the class with the remaining fee refunded.
- Alternatively the class can be gifted to a friend should you not be able to make it.
- No refund will be offered once the class has begun.