Learn how to wet felt and master the ‘resist’ technique to create a three dimensional felted object like a pod. ‘Resist’ is when you use a piece of flexible material which prevents the wool fibres from felting to themselves.
Once you have mastered ‘resist’, you can go on to make bags, hats, slippers, cat pods…
All materials you need on the day are supplied, with a large range of colours.
What to bring
- 2 x Old bath towel
Maximum 6 people.
Terms and Conditions:
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- Class fees will be refunded or alternative date offered if the class is cancelled by The Fabric and Felt Studio.
- There will be a $25.00 cancellation fee for any cancellation received within 7 days prior to the class with the remaining fee refunded.
- Alternatively the class can be gifted to a friend should you not be able to make it.
- No refund will be offered once the class or class course has begun.