In this class I teach two techniques to make a felted scarf. One uses a wool base which gives you a lightweight, soft, quite warm scarf and the second technique is Nuno which uses a light transparent silk georgette scarf giving you a lightweight but less warm scarf.
Choose from a black or white silk georgette scarf or wool base scarf (approx 50 cm x 180 cm before shrinkage).
Using your own design, I will help you to create the look on your chosen scarf base using wool and silk fibres, yarn and recycled fabric. A wide range of materials and colours will be available on the day for you to help create your design.
What to bring
Two old bath towels
Terms and Conditions:
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- Class fees will be refunded or alternative date offered if the class is cancelled by The Fabric and Felt Studio.
- There will be a $50.00 cancellation fee for any cancellation received within 7 days prior to the class with the remaining fee refunded.
- Alternatively the class can be gifted to a friend should you not be able to make it.
- No refund will be offered once the class or class course has begun.
Work done by me ……
Work done by students …..
Not into scarves then why not make a wall hanging …..
Work in progress……