In this class I teach two techniques to make a felted scarf. One uses a wool base which gives you a lightweight, soft, quite warm scarf and the second technique is Nuno which uses a light transparent silk georgette scarf giving you a lightweight but less warm scarf.
Choose from a black or white silk georgette scarf or wool base scarf (approx 50 cm x 180 cm before shrinkage). Using your own design, I will help you to create the look on your chosen scarf base using wool and silk fibres, yarn and recycled fabric. A wide range of materials and colours will be available on the day for you to help create your design.
What to bring
- Two old bath towels
- Light lunch
Terms and Conditions:
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- Class fees will be refunded or alternative date offered if the class is cancelled by The Fabric and Felt Studio.
- There will be a $50.00 cancellation fee for any cancellation within the 6 days prior to the class with the remaining fee refunded.
- Alternatively the class can be gifted to a friend should you not be able to make it.
- Should you cancel on the day of the class, no refund will be given.
Work done by me ……
Work done by students….
Not all students wanted to make scarves so if you are not into scarves you can make a wall hanging….
Students working on their wraps: