The kids will love getting their hands wet and soapy to create these fun easter eggs. We will be using polystyrene eggs, merino wool rovings and some soapy water to have a whole lot of clean fun. Once the eggs are made I will instruct them on how to attach the ribbons, so they can hang them.
Please bring an old bath towel and some morning/afternoon tea as we will have a little break to allow our felted eggs to dry before decorating them.
Make up to 5 eggs.
Terms and Conditions:
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- Class fees will be refunded or alternative date offered if the class is cancelled by The Fabric and Felt Studio.
- There will be a $25.00 processing fee for any cancellation received within 48hours prior to the class with the remaining fee refunded.
- Alternatively the class can be gifted to a friend should you not be able to make it.
- No refund will be offered once the class has begun.
- No refund if you simply don’t show.