We will be using polystyrene eggs, merino wool rovings and some soapy water to have a whole lot of clean fun. The kids will love getting their hands wet and soapy to create these fun easter eggs. Once the eggs are made I will instruct them on how to attach the ribbons, so they can hang them.
Please bring an old bath towel and some morning/afternoon tea as we will have a little break to allow our felted eggs to dry before decorating them.
Make up to 6 eggs.
Terms and Conditions:
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- Class fees will be refunded or alternative date offered if the class is cancelled by The Fabric and Felt Studio.
- There will be a $25.00 processing fee for any cancellation received within 48hours prior to the class with the remaining fee refunded.
- Alternatively the class can be gifted to a friend should you not be able to make it.
- No refund will be offered once the class has begun.
- No refund if you simply don’t show.