What to bring:
- Sewing machine in good working order along with its manual
- General sewing items like sewing scissors, pins, sewing pencil/taylor chalk, rotary cutter etc
- Your pattern and suitable sewing fabric
- Drawings, photos of designs that you are interested in
Your teacher: Janet is a qualified teacher having taught sewing for at least 20 years. Highly proficient not only teaching you the finer aspects of sewing and tricks on how to sew to ensure that your garment is well fitting but also pattern making.
Private lessons also available upon request.
Terms and Conditions:
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- Class fees will be refunded or alternative date offered if the class is cancelled by The Fabric and Felt Studio.
- There will be a $20.00 cancellation fee for any cancellation with the remaining fee refunded.
- Alternatively the class can be gifted to a friend should you not be able to make it.
- No refund will be offered once the class or class course has begun.