This festive project is ideal for a beginner or someone who needs some extra guidance. During the class you will learn how to sew box pleats and a hanging pouch/tabs.
There is a choice of two advent calendars either Grey or Red, please indicate your preference in the comments box at checkout.
The finished size of the Scandi-inspired panel measures 51cm x 72cm / approx. 20″x 28″.
What to bring
• A sewing machine in good working order. If you are unfamiliar with your machine, please bring the manual for reference.
• A walking foot for your machine. A walking foot allows you to run multiple layers of fabric through your machine with ease. If you don’t have one then you will need to purchase one, this is a lifetime investment as you use it for other general sewing projects.
• Sewing scissors, pins and sewing tape or gauge, white or red sewing thread. (If you do not have white or red sewing thread, you will be able to purchase some from the shop on the day.)
The Studio has three Janome sewing machines available for you to use during the class. Please request a machine in the Comments box at checkout when you are booking a class to reserve a machine for your use. I can also supply all sewing equipment for you to use during the class if you do not have anything.
Terms and Conditions:
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- Class fees will be refunded or alternative date offered if the class is cancelled by The Fabric and Felt Studio.
- There will be a $30.00 cancellation fee for any cancellation within the 6 days prior to the class with the remaining fee refunded.
- Alternatively the class can be gifted to a friend should you not be able to make it.
- Should you cancel on the day of the class, no refund will be given.