This festive project is perfect for the beginner or sewer who requires a little extra guidance. During this class you will learn how to make straps, sew pockets and make the apron reversible.
All materials are included with a choice of the red or green apron panel and any colour Riley Blake Ric Rac trim you would like.
Please indicate in the ‘Comments’ box at checkout which colour you would like to make so I can be prepared on the day.
What to bring
• A sewing machine in good working order. If you are unfamiliar with your machine, please bring the manual for reference.
• Sewing scissors, pins and sewing tape or gauge.
• 1/4″ foot if you have one or would like to use one.
• Sewing thread in white, olive green, red. (I will have some white and red thread available for purchase on the day.)
The Studio has four Janome sewing machines available for you to use during the class. (Please indicate in the ‘Comments’ box at checkout when you are booking a class to reserve a machine for your use.) I can also supply all sewing equipment for you to use during the class if you do not have anything.
Terms and Conditions:
• Full payment is required at the time of booking.
• A $25.00 processing fee will be charged for any cancellation if cancelled within seven days. The remaining fee will be refunded. Alternatively the class can be gifted to a friend if you are unable to attend.
• No refund will be offered once the class or class course has begun.
• Class fees will be refunded or an alternative date will be offered if the class is cancelled by The Fabric and Felt Studio.