What you will learn during this class:
In this class I will be teaching embroidery stitches to create a decorative top to fit a 7″ bamboo steamer. We will be taking our guide from Wendy Williams “Bamboo Steamer Bowl” pattern.
The class will run for 5 hours to allow time to complete the embroidered felt and attached it to the steamer, with a half hour lunch break.
Ideally you will have either some knowledge of stitching or have completed at least my Adult Embroidery Stitch Class -Beginners
Bamboo steamer 7″
My Felt Lady Wool appliqué pieces
Embroidery thread and needle
Wendy Williams Flying Fish Kits pattern. This pattern also included two other designs.
What to bring:
Needle threader and thimble if you need one.
Embroidery scissors or thread cutter.
Your favourite embroidery needles.
Craft desk light if you require extra lighting.
The class is kept to a maximum of six people so I can give each person individual tuition, attention and supervision. The atmosphere is focused yet relaxed and students are encouraged to work at their own pace.
Terms and Conditions:
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- Class fees will be refunded or alternative date offered if the class is cancelled by The Fabric and Felt Studio.
- There will be a $20.00 cancellation fee for any cancellation within the 6 days prior to the class with the remaining fee refunded.
- Alternatively the class can be gifted to a friend should you not be able to make it.
- Should you cancel on the day of the class, no refund will be given.