Embroidery is making a come back for a number of reasons. During these stressful times it is nice to just sit and lose yourself in what you are doing. Stitching can help you do just that. It takes your mind off the troubles of the world and helps keep you focus on what is important in life. Learning how to slow down and take time to just be with yourself is so beneficial to your mental health!
Forget about the old fashion dollies (although very beautiful). These days embroidery and stitching has taken a more modern approach and great embroidery and textile artist like Sue Spargo and Australian, Wendy Williams have taken it to a whole new level. Using modern stitches to create amazing effects that can enhance any number of projects.
What you learn during this class:
In this class I will be teaching you a number of embroidery and hand stitches to complete a sampler.
The classes are kept to a maximum of six people so I can give each person individual tuition, attention and supervision. The atmosphere is focused yet relaxed and students are encouraged to work at their own pace.
What to bring
You don’t have to bring anything! I will be supplying all the materials for this class.
Terms and Conditions:
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- Class fees will be refunded or alternative date offered if the class is cancelled by The Fabric and Felt Studio.
- There will be a $20.00 cancellation fee for any cancellation within the 6 days prior to the class with the remaining fee refunded.
- Alternatively the class can be gifted to a friend should you not be able to make it.
- Should you cancel on the day of the class, no refund will be given.